Amirah, a traditional outfit inspired by floral motifs and lines, is rendered using intricate embroidery of resham, tilla, and sequin. Amirah is a lime green net shirt, adorned with hand embellishments on the shirt front and sleeves. Paired with a screen print flared pants, a long with an embroided net dupatta.
Details of Fabric:
- Embroidered / Hand Embellished Shirt Front Net [0.65 Meters]
- Embroidered Shirt Back Net [1 Meters]
- Embroidered / Hand Embellished Sleeves Net [0.65 Meters]
- Embroidered / Hand Embellished Side Panels Net [0.33 Meters]
- Embroidered / Hand Embellished Shirt Front/Back Borders Organza [1.32 Meters]
- Embroidered Dupatta Net [2.66 Meters]
- Embroidered Dupatta Palu Organza [2.66 Meters]
- Screen Printed Trousers [2.5 Yards]
- Dyed Inner Shirt [2.5 Yards]
Shipping time: Article will be dispatched within 24 hours of placing the order.
Disclaimer: Potli & Tassels are not included. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor setting.